Walsh Construction Group currently have an open opportunity for an ambitious Site Manager to join our team. This position will involve overseeing a large commercial project in the Cork Region with the addition of some other minor projects.
- Overseeing construction projects from beginning to end and ensure all deadlines are met
- Management and programming of subcontractors.
- Determine the necessary equipment, materials, and manpower needed
- Provide timely and accurate information to head office.
- Responsible for all aspects of Health and Safety ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety legislation.
- Assist with sub-contractor selection.
- Agree Schedule of Works with sub-contractors.
- Preparing as built drawings on completion of the various elements of the works.
- Maintaining accurate site records
- Reviewing drawings, specifications and effectively communicating information to the entire team
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Quantifying and ordering materials for incorporation into the works.
- Experienced managing projects from groundworks through to handover.
- Up to date with current building regulations.
- Good IT skills.
- Proven experience at Site Manager Level
- Knowledge of construction procedures and methods
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Procedures
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Understanding of modern setting out instruments and competency to use same
An attractive salary will be offered to the successful person.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Managing Director in Walsh Construction Group.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org